March 7, 2011

X2 34 SHS = LOVE them so MUCH

irma prameshwari, my lovely chairmate in x-2


i will always miss this moment!


refisca, she is nice friend-so fast replied my sms haha, i always ask hw to her hehe


not completely at all, but one day i hope all of us can come :)


amazing frame :)


x-2 at belinda's crib :)


they always make my day be colourful :)


dilla,me,ical and monik :)


luthfan,majid,me and oji :)


belinda who wear jilbab,me,anin,irma and monik :)


monik,me,bella and refisca:)


my lovely girls, up from left: anin,lulu,atika,khonsa,disty,monik
down:me,refisca,bella,nanda


in senior high school, i really looveeee all my classmates in x-2! they are so funny,smart,playful,beautiful and handsome,nice friends and manyy more, i can't describe how much i love them:D:):*!

No comments:

Post a Comment